TICKETS ARE $125 PER PERSON
TICKETS PURCHASED WITH A HOTEL ROOM ARE $100 PER PERSON
**VIP TICKETS ARE $225 PER PERSON
**VIP TICKETS PURCHASED WITH A HOTEL ROOM ARE $200 PER PERSON
Besides admission to Dice Tower East and access to the game library on June 30th, your VIP ticket will include a meet and greet with the Dice Tower crew the evening of June 30, 2020, and other exclusive perks. Limited quantities are available. Tickets can be upgraded to VIP status during the purchase phase.
The Florida Hotel - Double Queen Rooms
PAYMENT SCHEDULE & PAYMENT PLANS
There are two payment plans available for Dice Tower East 2020. The date you make your reservation will ultimately determine your total deposit due at the time of booking and the subsequent payment dates
PAY IN FULL
You may pay in full at the time of booking. No additional payments will be needed, unless you modify your reservation by changing your room.
50/50 PAYMENT PLAN
You may pay for tickets for all guests in your hotel room attending the convention and 50% of your hotel stay at time of booking and the remaining 50% by April 1, 2020.
MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN
Pay for tickets for all guests in your hotel room attending the convention and the first nights hotel stay, at the time of booking.
Your remaining room balance will be split into equal monthly payments beginning the first of the month after your initial deposit is paid, with final balance due no later than April 1, 2020.
HOTEL PACKAGES RESERVED AFTER JANUARY 1, 2020
Pay for tickets for all guests in your hotel room attending and a minimum deposit of 50% at the time of booking, with payment in full due by April 1, 2020.
All hotel packages booked after April 1 must be paid in full at time of reservation.
Your monthly payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on file. If you need to make any changes to your payment plan dates, or credit card, please contact us at 877-438-9438 or email email@example.com prior to your due date
To change your credit card number on file:
- Login to your Whet Travel account: https://booking.whettravel.com/Booking/
- Call Whet Travel at 877-438-9438
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LATE PAYMENTS & DECLINED CREDIT CARDS
A late payment fee of $50.00 per person for monthly payment plan, will be added to your reservation if your credit card on file is declined and your payment is not received by your due dates listed on your invoice. If your reservation is still unpaid 2 weeks after our final payment date of April 10, 2020, your reservation will be cancelled without refund.
Payment plans may be available by calling Whet Travel at 877-438-9438 for assistance.
The cost of insurance depends on your trip cost, your age and your state of residence. When you complete your booking, it will give you the option to add travel insurance and will give you a quote.
DICE TOWER/WHET TRAVEL CANCELLATION POLICIES
Tickets can be transferred to other Dice Tower East attendees at no charge. For hotel packages, there will be a $25-per-person fee charged if all guests listed on the original reservation do not transfer to the new reservation. If at least one person remains on the original reservation at the time of transfer, then the other ticket holders can transfer their tickets without penalty.
If you are unable to attend Dice Tower East and unable to transfer your tickets and hotel reservations, you will have to cancel your arrangements by contacting Whet Travel. All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. Please email email@example.com to cancel your reservations. Do not contact your hotel directly.
Tickets and hotel rooms MAY NOT be sold.
Terms & Conditions:
Reservations, or changes to existing reservations, must be made by contacting Whet Travel. Please do not contact the hotel directly. For any other questions or concerns regarding the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
By purchasing a ticket to Dice Tower East 2020, the attendee agrees to the following:
- Attendees will abide by all rules and regulations of Dice Tower East LLC
- Attendees conduct themselves in a manner appropriate for said convention (no harassment, drunkeness,etc)
- Attendees will not solicit other attendees without the express written consent of Dice Tower East LLC
- Attendees will not market any products without the express written consent of Dice Tower East LLC
- Attendees allow themselves to be filmed, photographed, etc for Dice Tower East LLC marketing and promotion
- Attendees can have their badge revoked at the sole discretion of Dice Tower East LLC
- Attendees can be removed from the conference center at the sole discretion of Dice Tower East LLC
- Attendees will not receive any refund if removed from the convention
- Dice Tower East LLC reserves the right to act upon any violation of the above contract
- Dice Tower East LLC reserves the right to act upon anything else deemed inappropriate not explicitly listed above.
For any other questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact email@example.com